- Rinse the water tank before filling with fresh drinking water. Make sure the coffee machine is plugged into the power outlet.
- To turn the machine ON, press either the Espresso or Lungo button. - Blinking Lights: heating up (25 seconds) - Steady Lights: ready
- Lift the lever on top completely and insert the capsule. Close the lever and place a cup under the coffee outlet.
- Should your coffee cup be too large, remove the drip tray from the front of the coffee machine. To remove tray, gently lift up and pull out from under the machine.
- Press the Espresso (40 ml) or the Lungo (110 ml) button to start. Preparation will stop automatically. To stop the coffee flow or top up your coffee, press again.
You can find more information and the operating instructions here.